Never go back to a place where you have been happy. Until you do it remains alive for you. If you go back it will be destroyed. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Never go back to a place where you have been happy. Until you do it remains alive for you. If you go back it will be destroyed. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whatever your condition, you can be happy if you have the right attitude. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  I let ballplayers yell back at me because I wasn't trying to prove I'm boss. I know I'm boss. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:48 PM