Now I am old-fashioned. A woman, I consider, should be womanly. I have no patience with the modern neurotic girl who jazzes... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Now I am old-fashioned. A woman, I consider, should be womanly. I have no patience with the modern neurotic girl who jazzes from morning to night, smokes like a chimney, and uses language which would make a billingsgate fishwoman blush! - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  I do genuinely believe that the political system is not linear. When it reaches a tipping point fashioned by a critical mass of opinion... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM
  There is a cliche that men want their women to be ladies in public and hookers behind closed doors. I want my woman to be the sharper image robot so that she can be turned off. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM
  The only way marriage can work is if a man respects the woman and she is a thinking woman and he wants to work on the marriage. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:51 PM
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM