There speaks the passion and the rebellion that go with red hair. My second wife had red hair... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:There speaks the passion and the rebellion that go with red hair. My second wife had red hair. She was a beautiful woman, and she loved me. Strange, is it not? I have always admired red-haired women. Your hair is very beautiful. There are other things I like about you. Your spirit, your courage; the fact that you have a mind of your own. ~Mr. Aristides - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  Marriage requires searing honesty at all costs. I learned that from my third wife. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:45 AM
  If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you. - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:38 AM
  My credibility is zero. My wife claims she can go before any judge at any time and have me committed. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM
  When a planner speaks of implementing goals rationally, he implies that it is possible to demonstrate logically and experimentally the relationship between the proposed means and the ends they are intended to further. - Alan A. Altshuler Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM