There speaks the passion and the rebellion that go with red hair. My second wife had red hair... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:There speaks the passion and the rebellion that go with red hair. My second wife had red hair. She was a beautiful woman, and she loved me. Strange, is it not? I have always admired red-haired women. Your hair is very beautiful. There are other things I like about you. Your spirit, your courage; the fact that you have a mind of your own. ~Mr. Aristides - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A kiss is a lusty dollop of dessert to be served with desire and savored with passion. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Near my house in Los Angeles is a waterfall. I love to take the wife and kids, but it's also near a sketchy neighborhood... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:50 PM
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
  I am old enough to know that a red carpet is just a rug. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:50 PM