Once I went professionally to an archaeological expedition-and I learnt something there. In the course of an excavation... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Once I went professionally to an archaeological expedition-and I learnt something there. In the course of an excavation, when something comes up out of the ground, everything is cleared away very carefully all around it. You take away the loose earth, and you scrape here and there with a knife until finally your object is there, all alone, ready to be drawn and photographed with no extraneous matter confusing it. That is what I have been seeking to do-clear away the extraneous matter so that we can see the truth-the naked shining truth. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM
  I've always been the kind of person that if I take on anything professionally it means commitment to me, so you take... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 8 07-29-2017, 05:15 PM
  Jesus Christ, Lord of all things! You see my heart, you know my desires. Possess all that I am - you alone. I am your sheep; make me worthy to overcome the devil. - Agatha of Sicily Quotes soni 0 24 06-18-2017, 09:44 PM
  From an early age I knew very strongly the lust to kill... - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 28 06-18-2017, 09:19 AM