I am not one to rely upon the expert procedure. It is the psychology I seek, not the fingerprint or the cigarette ash. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:I am not one to rely upon the expert procedure. It is the psychology I seek, not the fingerprint or the cigarette ash. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  Cigarette smoking is a significant contributor to global warming! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:35 PM
  If you use Facebook - as I do - Facebook in all likelihood has a unique digital file of your face, one that can be as accurate as a fingerprint and that can be used to identify you in a photo of a large crowd. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:41 AM
  Too many people don't protect their smartphones with a password or PIN. I anticipate that Apple's fingerprint reader will in fact make iPhone 5S owners more likely to secure their smartphones. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:06 PM
  It drives me nuts how I rely on my wife for everything. I can't imagine a day without her! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 14 08-08-2017, 07:20 AM