Sitting here with one's knitting, one just sees the facts. -"The Blood-Stained Pavement - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Sitting here with one's knitting, one just sees the facts. -"The Blood-Stained Pavement - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:40 PM
  I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM
  Well-established theories collapse under the weight of new facts and observations which cannot be explained, and then accumulate to the point where the once useful theory is clearly obsolete. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-16-2017, 08:11 AM