Downstairs in the lounge, by the third pillar from the left, there sits an old lady with a sweet, placid, spinsterish face... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Downstairs in the lounge, by the third pillar from the left, there sits an old lady with a sweet, placid, spinsterish face and a mind that has plumbed the depths of human iniquity and taken it all as in the day's work....where crime is concerned, she's the goods. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm always alone. Sad face emoticon. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 09:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:36 AM
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:40 PM
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  We face the gravest threat that civilization has ever confronted. It's global in nature and requires a global solution... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:56 PM