Very unfortunately, she had no husband. She had never had a husband, and therefore did not kill a husband. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Very unfortunately, she had no husband. She had never had a husband, and therefore did not kill a husband. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Like all New York hotel lady cashiers she had red hair and had been disappointed in her first husband. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have finally become a husband and I am genuinely enjoying every moment of it. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:10 AM
  One who kill, own life will be shortened; One who harms, will be injured even more - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 12 08-06-2017, 08:58 PM
  I want to point out, that this is not my fault that everyone's afraid of me, because I did not kill a couple people the other day. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 9 07-29-2017, 06:33 AM
  I love being married. I love my husband. I think married people always have that thing where they think that the grass is greener... - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 8 07-28-2017, 11:00 PM