As you yourself have said, what other explanation can there be?' Poirot stared straight ahead of him. 'That is what I ask myself,' he said. 'That is what I never cease to ask myself. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:As you yourself have said, what other explanation can there be?' Poirot stared straight ahead of him. 'That is what I ask myself,' he said. 'That is what I never cease to ask myself. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A world where a majority had imbibed the lessons implicit within tragic art would be one in which the consequences of our failures would necessarily cease to weigh upon us so heavily. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  We will cease to be angry once we cease to be so hopeful. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-10-2017, 09:38 AM
  We may seek a fortune for no greater reason than to secure the respect and attention of people who would otherwise look straight through us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-08-2017, 08:35 PM
  I know who I am. I don't have to brag. I know what I contributed. I know what I did. You think you can do it better? Hey, go right ahead. The stage is yours. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 11 08-22-2017, 08:22 AM
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM