You are the patient one, Mademoiselle,' said Poirot to Miss Debenham. She shrugged her shoulders slightly... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:You are the patient one, Mademoiselle,' said Poirot to Miss Debenham. She shrugged her shoulders slightly. 'What else can one do?' You are a philosopher, Mademoiselle.' That implies a detached attitude. I think my attitude is more selfish. I have learned to save myself useless emotion. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It turned out that time doesn't heal the wound , but in its so merciful way , blunts the edges ever so slightly - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
  Does the mainstream media have a liberal bias? On a couple of things, maybe. Compared to the American public at large, probably a slightly... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:01 PM
  I always try to give my own albums space in between so I have time to create a new sound and give time for people to miss me. You have to come out fresh and reinvent yourself. - Akon Quotes soni 0 18 08-07-2017, 07:06 AM