They tried to be too clever---and that was their undoing. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:They tried to be too clever---and that was their undoing. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I discovered that the most dangerous mask is the one worn by intelligent people because they are clever at their disguise. - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 13 09-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are a lot of songs that would ostensibly be a good candidate for parody, yet I can't think of a clever enough idea. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 14 08-31-2017, 10:16 PM
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 11 08-22-2017, 10:02 AM
  In the long run, no matter how good or successful you are or how clever or crafty, your business and its future are in the hands of the people you hire. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 10:02 PM
  Khomeini obviously had many problems, but he had one clever side to him. He never made economic promises to people and as a result... - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 11 08-02-2017, 06:08 AM