One never quite allows for the moron in our midst. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:One never quite allows for the moron in our midst. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you cannot worship the Lord in the midst of your responsibilitie s on Monday, it is not very likely that you were worshiping on Sunday! - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 8 07-21-2017, 06:57 AM
  This is the tragedy and woe of the hour--that we neglect the most important One who could possibly be in our midst--the Holy Spirit of God... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-17-2017, 04:46 PM
  Every family in Konya has at least one shoemaker in their midst, and I am one of those families. - Ahmet Davutoglu Quotes soni 0 21 06-28-2017, 12:35 PM
  Jesus Christ, Lord of all things! You see my heart, you know my desires. Possess all that I am - you alone. I am your sheep; make me worthy to overcome the devil. - Agatha of Sicily Quotes soni 0 24 06-18-2017, 09:44 PM