At the small table, sitting very upright, was one of the ugliest old ladies he had ever seen. It was an ugliness of distinction - it fascinated rather than repelled. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:At the small table, sitting very upright, was one of the ugliest old ladies he had ever seen. It was an ugliness of distinction - it fascinated rather than repelled. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  Americans have the right to have their medical decisions made by them and their doctors, and not by those bureaucrats sitting behind a computer screen hundreds of miles away. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:11 AM
  I have always been fascinated with those who try to look over the horizon and see things that are coming at us. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM
  Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:24 PM
  There is a cliche that men want their women to be ladies in public and hookers behind closed doors. I want my woman to be the sharper image robot so that she can be turned off. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM