Everyone likes talking about himself. - Hercule Poirot - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Everyone likes talking about himself. - Hercule Poirot - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  And nobody is talking about taking guns away from hunters or sportsmen or banning all guns. Nobody is talking about that. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:31 PM
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
  When people talked about protecting their privacy when I was growing up, they were talking about protecting it from the government... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 07:20 AM
  When I first heard hip-hop I thought it was rubbish because I didn't understand the concept of people talking over music, - Akon Quotes soni 0 9 08-07-2017, 06:47 AM