It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  [T]he scientific enterprise will never be completely free of mistakes. What is important is that the overwhelming consensus on global warming remains unchanged. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
  I had a detailed plan for my life, but it turned out life had a completely different plan for me... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:31 PM
  ...it ought to be possible to establish a coordinated global program to accomplish the strategic goal of completely eliminating the internal combustion engine over, say, a twenty-five-year period. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-13-2017, 04:31 PM