It is curious - but you cannot make a revolution without honest men. ... Every revolution has had its honest men. They are soon disposed of afterwards. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:It is curious - but you cannot make a revolution without honest men. ... Every revolution has had its honest men. They are soon disposed of afterwards. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:09 PM
  I have felt for a long time that the pathway to solving the climate crisis is through the building of a massive grassroots army of men and women... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM
  The moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable...that what we take for granted may not be here for our children - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:25 PM
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-14-2017, 06:59 AM