I think, myself, that one's memories represent those moments which, insignificant as they may seem, nevertheless represent the inner self and oneself as most really oneself. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:I think, myself, that one's memories represent those moments which, insignificant as they may seem, nevertheless represent the inner self and oneself as most really oneself. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's important to keep doing something different and reinvent oneself to avoid stagnation from creeping in. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  I do not hold God ransom to my success; whatever is his will is my way. I stand by moments; I do not stand by time. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:28 PM
  My childhood memories reside somewhere in my subconscious part of my brain. Somehow I feel that my subconscious part creates far more interesting things than my conscious part can ever dream of. - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 15 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM
  We don't have any bad memories of the people of the United States. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 11 08-02-2017, 05:02 PM
  The loneliness is when you pick up and move, even if you are not originally from that place, and you have some memories that you want to embrace. Having a life in transit, I feel like you are always looking out the back window. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 6 08-01-2017, 06:24 AM