Writers are diffident creatures -- they need encouragement. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Writers are diffident creatures -- they need encouragement. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  Writers who drew, they all seemed to draw the same way. They managed to keep that childlike creativity in their line. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 07:13 AM
  What happens is that the experience of writers working together and the idea of creative collaboration is so delightful, but it has been relegated to TV. - Akiva Goldsman Quotes soni 0 5 08-06-2017, 08:43 PM
  I think people underestimate the value of collaboration, especially for writers. - Akiva Goldsman Quotes soni 0 6 08-06-2017, 08:42 PM
  but ignorance is a kind of insanity in the human animal. People who delight in torturing defenseless children or tiny creatures are in reality insane... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 09:49 PM