The lure of the past came up to grab me. To see a dagger slowly appearing, with its gold glint, through the sand was romantic... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:The lure of the past came up to grab me. To see a dagger slowly appearing, with its gold glint, through the sand was romantic. The carefulness of lifting pots and objects from the soil filled me with a longing to be an archaeologist myself. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:46 PM
Last Post: soni
  Do not hold as gold all that shines as gold. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:28 PM
  Do not hold everything as gold that shines like gold. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:26 PM
  The longing for destiny is nowhere stronger than in our romantic life. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:56 AM
  The longing for a destiny is no nowhere stronger than in our romantic life. All too often forced to share our bed with those who cannot fathom our soul... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-11-2017, 10:06 PM