I, myself, was always recognized . . . as the “slow one” in the family. It was quite true, and I knew it and accepted it... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:I, myself, was always recognized . . . as the “slow one” in the family. It was quite true, and I knew it and accepted it. Writing and spelling were always terribly difficult for me. My letters were without originality. I was . . . an extraordinarily bad speller and have remained so until this day. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To begin with, it's true, she read with trepidation and some unease. The sheer endlessness of books outfaced her and she had no idea how to go on; there was... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
  Well, here's the thing with relationships on 'True Blood': Once they happen then you have to throw a monkey-wrench into them, because to have people be happy is not that exciting. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  We knew it was going to be difficult to get to the moon. We didn't know how difficult. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:39 PM