I have always been so sure - too sure... But now I am very humble and I say like a little child: "I do not know..." - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:I have always been so sure - too sure... But now I am very humble and I say like a little child: "I do not know..." - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was a child, and my mother was psychotic. She loved me, but I didn't really feel I had a mother... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:17 PM
  When I see someone like Richard Dawkins, I see my father. I grew up with that. I'm basically the child of Richard Dawkins. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-11-2017, 10:00 PM
  To completely trust in Allah is to be like a child who knows deeply that even if he does not call for the mother, the mother is totally aware of his condition and is looking after him. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 12 09-01-2017, 05:49 PM
  My brothers and sisters hated me because I was an only child. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:49 PM