It is my experience that no one, in the course of conversation, can fail to give themselves away sooner or later. Everyone has an irresistible urge to talk about themselves. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:It is my experience that no one, in the course of conversation, can fail to give themselves away sooner or later. Everyone has an irresistible urge to talk about themselves. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone should fail in a big way at least once before reaching forty. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Don't just learn something from every experience, learn something positive. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:23 AM
  As long as you gave it your best shot, even if in the opinion of others 'you failed,' you didn't fail. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:42 PM