Who is there who has not felt a sudden startled pang at reliving an old experience or feeling an old emotion? - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Who is there who has not felt a sudden startled pang at reliving an old experience or feeling an old emotion? - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
  I have felt for a long time that the pathway to solving the climate crisis is through the building of a massive grassroots army of men and women... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM
  I felt like the luckiest kid in the world. And I was. I was growing up middle-class in a time when growing up middle-class in America... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM