Jealousy, you know, is usually not an affair of causes. It is much more-how shall I say?-fundamental than that... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Jealousy, you know, is usually not an affair of causes. It is much more-how shall I say?-fundamental than that. Based on the knowledge that one's love is not returned. And so one goes on waiting, watching, expecting...that the loved one will turn to someone else. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think the government has a role in protecting the fundamental rights of its citizens. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-11-2017, 06:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  There is no way that we can understand it all. So the heart's response to that mystery is faith - a trust in the fundamental orderliness of the universe. - Ajahn Amaro Quotes soni 0 7 07-30-2017, 07:16 PM
  The kingdom of God is not in words. Words are only incidental and can never be fundamental. When evangelicalism ceased to emphasize... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 15 07-23-2017, 11:01 PM
  If you like, there is a Guinness time. The reason for that it's fundamental. It is not that we have to keep shortening the time... - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes soni 0 22 06-27-2017, 10:43 PM
  The practice mirror is to be used for the correction of faults, not for a love affair, and the figure you watch should not become your dearest friend. - Agnes de Mille Quotes soni 0 20 06-19-2017, 10:34 PM