Jealousy, you know, is usually not an affair of causes. It is much more-how shall I say?-fundamental than that... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Jealousy, you know, is usually not an affair of causes. It is much more-how shall I say?-fundamental than that. Based on the knowledge that one's love is not returned. And so one goes on waiting, watching, expecting...that the loved one will turn to someone else. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  We need to make some real fundamental change from the Constitution down in this country. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-27-2017, 08:45 PM
  I think the government has a role in protecting the fundamental rights of its citizens. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 06:50 AM
  There is no way that we can understand it all. So the heart's response to that mystery is faith - a trust in the fundamental orderliness of the universe. - Ajahn Amaro Quotes soni 0 11 07-30-2017, 07:16 PM
  The kingdom of God is not in words. Words are only incidental and can never be fundamental. When evangelicalism ceased to emphasize... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 16 07-23-2017, 11:01 PM