Sport is how poor kids from poor countries pass through the eye of the needle to riches and recognition. - A. A. Gill Quotes
Quote:Sport is how poor kids from poor countries pass through the eye of the needle to riches and recognition. - A. A. Gill Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You had to see yourself poor and think of yourself as being poor, or you never would have been poor. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  Producing Bob Dylan was pretty much a spectator sport. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:35 AM
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  Politics has become a game of meaningless, mindless battles, conducted by unscrupulous methods and people, designed to transform even the most serious policy debates into sport. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-18-2017, 10:09 PM