Sport is how poor kids from poor countries pass through the eye of the needle to riches and recognition. - A. A. Gill Quotes
Quote:Sport is how poor kids from poor countries pass through the eye of the needle to riches and recognition. - A. A. Gill Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Books are not about passing time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. Far from wanting time to pass, one just wishes one had more of it. If one wanted to pass the time one could go to New Zealand. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  When your kids turn 13, an alien being invades their bodies and doesn't leave until they're 20. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM
  I was looking at the history of the sport and I couldn't understand why there have been so many good South American drivers, especially Brazilians. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 21 09-13-2017, 09:56 PM