There's no agony like [getting started]. You sit in a room, biting pencils, looking at a typewriter, walking about, or casting yourself down on a sofa, feeling you want to cry your head off. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:There's no agony like [getting started]. You sit in a room, biting pencils, looking at a typewriter, walking about, or casting yourself down on a sofa, feeling you want to cry your head off. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM
  I think I may have a future as a disembodied head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:24 PM
  If you hit a bad shot, just tell yourself it is great to be alive, relaxing and walking around on a beautiful golf course. The next shot will be better. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM