Bottled, was he?" Said Colonel Bantry, with an Englishman's sympathy for alcoholic excess... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Bottled, was he?" Said Colonel Bantry, with an Englishman's sympathy for alcoholic excess. "Oh, well, can't judge a fellow by what he does when he's drunk? When I was at Cambridge, I remember I put a certain utensil - well - well, nevermind. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not an alcoholic, I am freedom fighter against the teetotal taliban. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 09:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  Peace of heart that is won by refusing to bear the common yoke of human sympathy is a peace unworthy of a Christian... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 14 07-22-2017, 05:19 PM
  Discussion without asperity, sympathy with fusion, gayety unracked by too abundant jests, mental ease in approaching one another... - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 21 06-22-2017, 07:11 PM
  Cats, even when robust, have scant liking for the boisterous society of children, and are apt to exert their utmost ingenuity to escape it. Nor are they without adult sympathy in their prejudice. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 14 06-22-2017, 11:29 AM
  Jesus Christ, Lord of all things! You see my heart, you know my desires. Possess all that I am - you alone. I am your sheep; make me worthy to overcome the devil. - Agatha of Sicily Quotes soni 0 26 06-18-2017, 09:44 PM