But no artist, I now realize, can be satisfied with art alone. There is a natural craving for recognition which cannot be gain-said. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:But no artist, I now realize, can be satisfied with art alone. There is a natural craving for recognition which cannot be gain-said. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When you look at what has happened over the last few decades the natural fluctuations point in the opposite direction of what has actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  All I'm doing, all I have done for 40 years, is spend time with the best scientific experts, gain their confidence, and take advantage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM
  It took me a bit to realize how big the changes have been in the last decade. In so many places - electricity from solar and wind is cheaper... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:15 PM