It's so much nicer to be a secret and delightful sin to anybody than to be a feather in his cap. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:It's so much nicer to be a secret and delightful sin to anybody than to be a feather in his cap. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
  The study of maps and the perusal of travel books aroused in me a secret fascination that was at times almost irresistible. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-11-2017, 07:31 AM
  My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:44 PM
  Remember it is the heart and not the body, which strives to draw near to God. By heart I do not mean the flesh perceived by the senses, but that secret thing which is sometimes expressed by spirit, and sometimes by soul. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 13 09-01-2017, 06:00 PM