To rush into explanations is always a sign of weakness. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:To rush into explanations is always a sign of weakness. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  Hurricane Sandy is a disturbing sign of things to come. We must heed this warning and act quickly to solve the climate crisis. Dirty energy makes dirty weather. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:16 PM
  Most of us here in the media are what I call infotainers...Rush Limbaugh is what I call a disinfotainer. He entertains by spreading disinformation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  I'm sure I've devoted enough thought to Rush Limbaugh for one lifetime. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:04 AM
  There's no comparison between NPR and the propaganda that you hear from Rush or from Sean Hannity, the news movement conservatives... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:07 PM