It's a mystery to me how anyone ever gets any nourishment in this place. They must eat their meals standing up by the window so as to be sure of not missing anything. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:It's a mystery to me how anyone ever gets any nourishment in this place. They must eat their meals standing up by the window so as to be sure of not missing anything. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not unusual to find big political shifts that take place beneath the surface before they're visible above the surface. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  For a free country to continue thriving, there have to be regular reforms, because any society, any economy that stays in place,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:53 PM
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
  I'm not a vegetarian, but I have cut back sharply on the meat that I eat. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:58 AM
  Net neutrality has been in place since the very beginning of the Internet. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM