the detective's highest talent lay in the gentle art of seeking favours under the guise of conferring them! - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:the detective's highest talent lay in the gentle art of seeking favours under the guise of conferring them! - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  I grew up in Minnesota, where we treasure our tradition of civic engagement - and our record of having the nation's highest voter participation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM
  Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:25 PM
  Martial art has always been my first love. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 07:09 AM