Juliet singles out Romeo. Desdemona claims Othello. They have no doubts, the young, no fear, no pride. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Juliet singles out Romeo. Desdemona claims Othello. They have no doubts, the young, no fear, no pride. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I felt pride, wonderful pride, when I was captain. It was an honour to take over from Labby. Anybody who has ever captained a big club, which Everton are, will tell you it's a great honour. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  We can no longer let the threat of an early frost send a chill of fear throughout a large portion of our workforce. Diversification is the only answer. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM
  Awards can give you a tremendous amount of encouragement to keep getting better, no matter how young or old you are. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  My credibility is zero. My wife claims she can go before any judge at any time and have me committed. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM
  Pride and conceit were the original sins of man. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 01:03 PM