I've a theory that one can always get anything one wants if one will pay the price. And do you know what the price is, nine times out of ten? Compromise. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:I've a theory that one can always get anything one wants if one will pay the price. And do you know what the price is, nine times out of ten? Compromise. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 5 hours ago
  We need to put a price on carbon, and that's what cap-and-trade does and that's also what a CO2 tax does... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:18 PM
  We need to put a price on carbon. This needs to be a priority for all of us in how we vote. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:18 PM
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:39 PM