I continued to do arithmetic with my father, passing proudly through fractions to decimals... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:I continued to do arithmetic with my father, passing proudly through fractions to decimals. I eventually arrived at the point where so many cows ate so much grass, and tanks filled with water in so many hours. I found it quite enthralling. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM
  The consensus is clear. We need an immediate and determined shift to a clean, renewable economy. The continued mass burning of fossil fuels is inconsistent with a healthy, prosperous future for our civilization. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 07:48 AM
  The Congress is virtually incapable of passing any reforms unless they first get permission from the powerful special interests who are most affected by the proposal. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:32 PM
  If we have George W. Bush as president, we're going to go back to the kind of policies we had when his father and Ronald Reagan were president. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 07:04 AM