"I think you're begging the question," said Haydock, "and I can see looming ahead one of those terrible exercises... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:"I think you're begging the question," said Haydock, "and I can see looming ahead one of those terrible exercises in probability where six men have white hats and six men have black hats and you have to work it out by mathematics how likely it is that the hats will get mixed up and in what proportion. If you start thinking about things like that, you would go round the bend. Let me assure you of that!" - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I know who I am. I don't have to brag. I know what I contributed. I know what I did. You think you can do it better? Hey, go right ahead. The stage is yours. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  It should be lifted above partisanship because it's a question of survival. It's a moral issue. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:21 AM
  ...unless we act boldly and quickly to deal with the underlying causes of global warming, our world will undergo a string of terrible catastrophes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 09:57 PM