And if you cast down an idol, there's nothing left. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:And if you cast down an idol, there's nothing left. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:36 AM
Last Post: soni
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM
  At 'SNL,' I wrote political stuff, but I never felt the show should have an axe to grind. But when I left in '95, I could let my own beliefs out. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM
  A company will get nowhere if all of the thinking is left to management. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 09:58 PM
  We did not treat the Americans badly. They left Iran in a relaxed mood. The embassy was active here after the revolution. We didn't have any problem with them. They started it. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 14 08-02-2017, 05:06 PM