I know nothing about pistols and revolvers, which is why I usually kill off my characters with a blunt instrument or better with poisons... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:I know nothing about pistols and revolvers, which is why I usually kill off my characters with a blunt instrument or better with poisons. Besides, poisons are neat and clean and really exciting... I do not think I could look a really ghastly mangled body in the face. It is the means that I am interested in. I do not usually describe the end, which is often a corpse. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm an actor, and everything about me - the way I perceive things, the way I have seen the world - has been in relation to characters and how I would want to play something or not play it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 33 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity." - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM
  If any of my characters require me to blacken my beard I do it, otherwise I don't. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-08-2017, 07:26 AM
  One who kill, own life will be shortened; One who harms, will be injured even more - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 18 08-06-2017, 08:58 PM
  I have no idea who the characters are, later, their personalities take over anything I might want to do... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 09:45 PM