Doctors can do almost anything nowadays, can't they, unless they kill you while they're trying to cure you. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Doctors can do almost anything nowadays, can't they, unless they kill you while they're trying to cure you. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans have the right to have their medical decisions made by them and their doctors, and not by those bureaucrats sitting behind a computer screen hundreds of miles away. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:11 AM
Last Post: soni
  If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I've got a problem, I should take their advice. And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn't take their advice. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:22 AM
  One who kill, own life will be shortened; One who harms, will be injured even more - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 13 08-06-2017, 08:58 PM
  Intern will resonate not only with doctors, but with anyone who has struggled with the grand question 'What should I do with my life?'... - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 06:05 AM
  I want to point out, that this is not my fault that everyone's afraid of me, because I did not kill a couple people the other day. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 10 07-29-2017, 06:33 AM