I didn't go to art school. So, I never had this moment of taking time to actually learn how to make things and learn about art history and learn about people that came before me. - Agathe Snow Quotes
Quote:I didn't go to art school. So, I never had this moment of taking time to actually learn how to make things and learn about art history and learn about people that came before me. - Agathe Snow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 39 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 1 39 minutes ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 1 40 minutes ago
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 41 minutes ago
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 3 48 minutes ago