I always feel like I don't know how to express myself. I need to be with people that understand my language. - Agathe Snow Quotes
Quote:I always feel like I don't know how to express myself. I need to be with people that understand my language. - Agathe Snow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I understand that being optimistic in this age is challenging, but I am optimistic nonetheless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago