My favorite parts are definitely the traveling. Getting to see all the places that we've been is really amazing to me... - Agent M Quotes
Quote:My favorite parts are definitely the traveling. Getting to see all the places that we've been is really amazing to me, [as well as] getting to meet all the people that we wouldn't normally meet. It's really awesome, because we really get to know their culture and see what it's like in other places in the world. - Agent M Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  Many of the green places and open spaces that need protecting most today are in our own neighborhoods... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 07:03 AM
  ...the emergent capabilities bursting forth from the revolutionary advances in the life sciences are about to make us the principal agent of evolution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:23 PM
  It took me a bit to realize how big the changes have been in the last decade. In so many places - electricity from solar and wind is cheaper... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:15 PM
  The climate crisis requires a bottom-up, grassroots demand for solutions because the elites in many parts of the world are under the influence of old industry. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 07:37 AM