In interviews, on the set, talking to people, I'll just start talking about my parents' divorce, and go on and on... - Agnes Bruckner Quotes
Quote:In interviews, on the set, talking to people, I'll just start talking about my parents' divorce, and go on and on. My mom's always like, 'You don't have to be that honest. You have to be more fake.' You see some of these actors, they have a permanent smile on their face. How can they do that? It really fascinates me. - Agnes Bruckner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 12 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 14 minutes ago
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 20 minutes ago
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 25 minutes ago
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 10 hours ago