Toe dancing is a dandy attention getter, second only to screaming. - Agnes de Mille Quotes
Quote:Toe dancing is a dandy attention getter, second only to screaming. - Agnes de Mille Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The scientists are virtually screaming from the rooftops now. The debate is over! There's no longer any debate in the scientific community... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 07:05 AM
Last Post: soni
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:32 AM
  We are monumentally distracted by a pervasive technological culture that appears to have a life of its own, one that insists on our full attention... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:16 AM
  I support the death penalty. I think that it has to be administered not only fairly, with attention to things like DNA evidence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM