Ours is an upbeat, a hurried, hasty beat. It keeps pressing us to go farther, to include everything so that we can savor everything... - Agnes de Mille Quotes
Quote:Ours is an upbeat, a hurried, hasty beat. It keeps pressing us to go farther, to include everything so that we can savor everything, so that we can know everything, so that we will miss nothing. Partly it's greed, but mainly its curiosity. We just want to experience it. And we do. - Agnes de Mille Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems farther away now because there are no rockets getting there. Nobody is going. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  Tolerance of diversity is imperative, because without it, life would lose its savor. Progress in the arts, in the sciences, in the patterns of social adjustment... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM
  I play tennis non-obsessively. I seem to beat people I play a lot or half the time, so I guess I gravitate to people who are as bad as I am. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
  These new prospective projects include the Appalachian Connector and the Diamond East projects, both are major new projects that connect... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM
  There's more coming tomorrow than there was today. Quite a few people coming from Ottawa to watch. There were still a lot of people out there today. Some coming from farther tomorrow. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM