Anything important has to be almost invisible. And underrated. So the understructure should be underrated, but strong enough to hold the earth. - Agnes Denes Quotes
Quote:Anything important has to be almost invisible. And underrated. So the understructure should be underrated, but strong enough to hold the earth. - Agnes Denes Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  If winning weren't important nobody would keep score. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM