I always was alone. And I'm alone today. It's fine. I have lots of friends, but not in terms of working together. - Agnes Denes Quotes
Quote:I always was alone. And I'm alone today. It's fine. I have lots of friends, but not in terms of working together. - Agnes Denes Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in one day at a time; you've got TODAY, that's what you' ve got. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
  We live in a world where the more you're working, the more things you do. It's a workaday world. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:52 AM
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:46 AM