I went through about six or seven painting methods just to see what I didn't want to do. And then I got off the wall, and went into the environment. - Agnes Denes Quotes
Quote:I went through about six or seven painting methods just to see what I didn't want to do. And then I got off the wall, and went into the environment. - Agnes Denes Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've had very deep relationships that lasted for long periods of time with people - you could almost call them marriages, even though I didn't marry. But it was costly. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
  I don't regret anything. I feel like I've made what I would call mistakes. I picked the wrong movie, or I didn't pursue a character, but everything you do is part of you and you get something from it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:50 AM
  sometimes it's better to be with the devil u know than the angel u didn't know - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:06 PM
  I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:41 PM