What I did for my last act as a painter, if you call me a painter, was to photograph the weave of the canvas, and enlarge it and enlarge it until it became like a landscape. - Agnes Denes Quotes
Quote:What I did for my last act as a painter, if you call me a painter, was to photograph the weave of the canvas, and enlarge it and enlarge it until it became like a landscape. - Agnes Denes Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The will to act is a renewable resource. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:06 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's always been my dream to come to Madison Square Garden and be the warm-up act for Elvis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:37 PM
  ...unless we act boldly and quickly to deal with the underlying causes of global warming, our world will undergo a string of terrible catastrophes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:57 PM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  The truth about the climate crisis is still inconvenient to the large carbon polluters. And so they want to bob and weave and dodge the truth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 07:30 AM