I wish I didn't have daily problems to deal with, so that I could just concentrate on learning more, every single day. - Agnes Denes Quotes
Quote:I wish I didn't have daily problems to deal with, so that I could just concentrate on learning more, every single day. - Agnes Denes Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 08:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:09 AM
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:03 AM
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:47 AM
  Population growth is straining the Earth's resources to the breaking point, and educating girls is the single most important factor in stabilizing that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:27 PM